27 March 2009

Baby Quilt In Process

This last week I have been making this...
I can hardly wait for it to get quilted, and I can hardly wait to have my little baby to
start using it. I love how it turned out. I learned a lot!
This is my first quilt all by myself. (besides rag quilts). I still have to do the binding,
(crossing my fingers, because I have never done it before).
Here is the back of the quilt.
I REALLY love this fabric for the backing. I just love polka dots for the backs of quilts.

3 comments:

  1. I love your quilt, it has great colors and I love the chenille fabric! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have used some of my favorite colors in this quilt. I love the simplicity and freshness of it.
    Good creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete