08 October 2010

Check...

...that's right, I get to check this one off my list.
I started this quilt in the spring of 2009, and finished it just over a year later.
Its got a loooong story to go with it.
This fabric is ALL from Joannes. (I cant believe I didnt know about online fabric shopping before)
I had an idea of doing a boy(ish) quilt for my little guy.
That didnt work out so well.
I had an idea of what I wanted this quilt to look like.
(a pattern I thought I could just figure out how to make myself)
The quilt didnt turn out anything like the pattern that inspired me.
This quilt is huge! (64x84) I didnt want to waste any fabric.
And surprisingly it wasnt too bad to quilt.
And I think its one of my favorites.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stuck with it! Also even more glad that you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic!!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love this...the fabrics look so amazing together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilt it is so cute. I am sooooo glad that you are back. Thank you for giving me great ideas and anytime you want to give me advice about decorating my house or redoing furniture i will gladly take it. yippee I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love it! The colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete