11 April 2009

Pinwheels in Progress

I think I am on a "quilting roll", I loove all the inspiration and motivation I have found online. There are soo many amazing quilters out their with blogs. Its so neat that they all share their talents with everyone. I got my inspiration for this quilt from this site. There are some other projects I want to do as well from this site. This is my first pinwheel quilt... and I loooved making them. I thought making sure the points lined up right would be a little bit difficult, but it wasn't too bad. I am waiting for one more charm pack of the 'Sweet' by Moda (I want to make my quilt a little bit bigger, I might even add some sashing in between the pinwheels to make them stand out more??), and my binding material, then I can finish the quilt. Align Center(still haven't decided if this will be my first quilt that I will actually try to quilt myself?)

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Beautiful quilts. God is Great. Let us pray for peace for the world. Let us protect our planet from pollution. Wish you all the best.
    http://health-care-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt makes me happy. I love the bright colors. I say go for the machine quilting. You know what they say, "Practice makes Perfect".

    You have some serious talent!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just try to quilt it. you might just be suprised at how much you like it!

    ReplyDelete